30 July 2011

Watch this Space

My blogging efforts = FAIL?

I'd almost forgotten of this creature's existence until a new co-worker/friend took it upon herself to read it a few weeks ago, and came in the next day quoting my own words and anecdotes to me. (Shout out Roisin!) That inspired me to re-visit/re-read the blog, and realize that it was high time to either lay it to rest or jumpstart it. I'm hoping for the latter, but only the next few weeks will tell.

An awful lot has happened in the nine or ten months since my last post--mostly good, some mixed and a little bit bad. Since January 2 we have been in Nanaimo, a mid-sized town on the east-central coast of Vancouver Island, British Columbia. Thus far, it's proving to be a pretty good choice for a new home--and feeling even more so now that summer weather is belatedly showing its fair face. As a little group called The Weepies sing, "I was made for sunny days..."

Once I decide where to start in recounting the good, bad & ugly, I'll be back. Thanks for your patience and love to all!

1 comment:

Angelica Love said...

You should get back to blogging :). I like hearing about your life. I blog about mine too. Fancy finding your blog after just staying at your cottage :). ❤️. I'd say it looks like things have gotten better for you since then, but I know the feeling. If you read through mine you'll def see it's been a lots of ups and downs. I wasn't always disabled w these conditions I have and I have some crazy experiences in college along w good ones. If you'd like to check it out it's :
https://traveldogloverangel.blogspot.com/?m=1